MiHIA is looking for a talented individual to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This critical role will help build capacity for MiHIA and our role as the backbone for the THRIVE Portfolio. We are searching for an experienced, reliable, and outcome focused individual with good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills to fill the role of Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Executive Administrative and Operations Leader, MiHIA CEO, and other staff and contractors hired to support MiHIA. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, detail oriented, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
The Executive Assistant’s primary function is to provide high-quality administrative support to the initiative’s leadership team. To be successful in this role, this individual should be proactive, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively. The ideal candidate also is familiar with office management technologies.
This position will be a minimum of 28 hours per week and will report directly to the CEO of MiHIA.
- Assist with meeting scheduling and overall calendar management
- Coordinate meetings and events, prepare meeting materials and resources
- Attend various monthly committee meetings and assist the facilitator with meeting coordination and recording of meeting notes and action steps
- Assist with document management for THRIVE Portfolio activities
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and partners
- Support the creation and maintenance of rosters, media contacts, and stakeholder lists and databases
- Provide support for the Exec Admin and Operations Leader as needed and for effective coordination of overall administrative needs for MiHIA.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and stakeholders
- Perform other tasks as assigned that will help MiHIA achieve its mission
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively, exercise judgment and prioritize work
- Associates Degree; additional qualifications or certifications also apply
Applications will be accepted through Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MiHIA is a 501(c)3, multi-sectoral stakeholder collaboration, founded in 2007, working to achieve sustainable system change driving improved health outcomes for a 14-county region in mid-central Michigan. Since 2017, MiHIA has advanced a balanced portfolio of interventions via its signature initiative THRIVE (Transforming Health Regionally in a Vibrant Economy) to dramatically improve both health and economic success of the region. THRIVE’s work is expansive in nature and is advanced in phases with work being tracked through the individual initiatives catalogued in the portfolio.