Reyes is the director of the Great Lakes Bay Hispanic Leadership Institute and formerly the director of the disability services at Saginaw Valley State University. She also serves on several boards and committees in her community. Reyes is a member of the Society for Human Resources, theGLC Hispanic Business Association, and of Women in Leadership. Reyes obtained both her bachelors and masters from Saginaw Valley State University. She is also certified as a Business Professional, a Professional in Human Resources, a Public Manager, and as a Trainer.
- Saginaw health workers among first to try new tech that creates personalized diets for diabetics
- Join our team! Opening for MiHIA Executive Assistant
- U.S. Surgeon General’s Community Health and Economic Prosperity Report published
- Michigan Health Improvement Alliance, Inc. Names New CEO, Key Staff
- Volunteer Spotlight: Larry Daly, Covenant Healthcare