Frank Cloutier is the Director of Public Relations for the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. He is responsible for the messaging, image and community relations. The Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe owns and operates the Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, the Saganing Eagles Landing Casino and Hotel, the Soaring Eagle Water Park and various other business operations throughout the Great Lakes Bay Region. Born and raised in Pinconning Michigan, Frank enjoys the region and all it has to offer. A board member for McLaren Central Michigan, board Chair for the Great Lakes Bay Alliance, MSU Extension State Advisory Council, Michigan Works Region 7B, Great Lakes Bay Region Michigan Works as well as many tribal community boards keeps him well connected to the surrounding communities.
- Saginaw health workers among first to try new tech that creates personalized diets for diabetics
- Join our team! Opening for MiHIA Executive Assistant
- U.S. Surgeon General’s Community Health and Economic Prosperity Report published
- Michigan Health Improvement Alliance, Inc. Names New CEO, Key Staff
- Volunteer Spotlight: Larry Daly, Covenant Healthcare