David Brown is a Saginaw native and alum of Bridgeport HS and Northwood University. David is the Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer for Isabella Bank. He has over 22 years of experience in banking. Additional training and continued education includes the Perry School of Banking and The Dale Carnegie Leadership Training program. David volunteers in the community with organizations such as the READ Assoc., Junior Achievement. In addition, David currently serves on the Grant Distribution Committee for Saginaw Community Foundation and the Underground Railroad Board. With the support of his beautiful wife Devonya, they raise their three children and are active within their local church. His passion includes financial literacy education for youth.
- Saginaw health workers among first to try new tech that creates personalized diets for diabetics
- Join our team! Opening for MiHIA Executive Assistant
- U.S. Surgeon General’s Community Health and Economic Prosperity Report published
- Michigan Health Improvement Alliance, Inc. Names New CEO, Key Staff
- Volunteer Spotlight: Larry Daly, Covenant Healthcare